Vulnerability. How vulnerable am I prepared to be? How vulnerable is ok? Still things Im pondering and are a steep learning curve for me. I often want to verbalise my feelings in the heat of the moment. But obviously thats not always helpful and leaves me feeling really vulnerable. I have doubts about myself and they always heighton when Ive just beared my soul to the world! Or the artificial facebook world! :S
But something a wise guy once told me was that vulnerability/wearing your heart on your sleeve is ok, as long as you learn to deal with the vulnerability. People always have the opportunity to oppose you. There's always the chance you'll get it wrong. But if you only own what belongs to you and learn to let the other stuff go, you can deal with that.
Ok, so this is me. Im a bit of a mess somethimes. I make mistakes. I say the wrong things. But I know who I am. I am a duaghter of the king of heaven and He absolutely adores me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment